Tuesday 30 August 2011

Parka LOVE.

Today i treat myself to a new winter coat (It's my birthday this week therefore it's allowed!). I love coats. Mainly ones that contain shearling or fur.. have you noticed?! (Faux obviously). 
I bought this little beauty from Primark for a steal at £26! 








I love the humble Parka. It's comfy, versatile & never really seems to go out of fashion, therefore it is pretty much a must have purchase, and maybe even a winter wardrobe staple!
Also who doesn't NEED a coat with lots of pockets?! 
I love the sheepskin feel lining & the fur trum on the hood - which FYI is removable (just the fur not the hood). 
By the way i must add this parka is a darker green , just my camera flash makes it look a tad washed out. 

For £26 this was a complete bargain compared to these extremely similar ones...






This Parka is from Topshop for a WHOPPING £95!!


















ASOS Parka £80.


















There we have it.. it certainly pays to shop around & try find a lookalike version if you don't have the pennies to fork out! I have a feeling these parka's (also available in black) will sell out pretty quickly. 


I just love the fur round the hood... Plus it is actually a rather warm coat... don't think i can get away with wearing it just yet, i'll have to wait until the temperature drops a bit more.

 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...