Thursday 25 August 2011

Work wear.

This was my Tuesday work outfit..


Scarf - Moschino Cheap & Chic - actually purchased from TKmaxx! It's amazing what bargains you find in there when you rummage! 

Blouse - Primark

Skirt - H&M

Footless tights - Primark. 

 I only own 2 Moschino items & they are both scarves with Olive Oil on. There's something very cute about them that i couldn't resist. I got them about a year or two ago, and actually had forgotten i'd got them until i dug them out this week! So thought i'd best get my wear out of them. 

TKmaxx is actually quite good for finding little bargains as long you don't mind having a really good rummage. I've bought EMU boots (basically UGGs ) from there for about £20 when they retail in Russell & Bromley for £100+ . I know someone else who managed to get a Burberry jacket in there too!


I blinged my outfit up with some jewel encrusted Vivienne Westwood earrings. 
I LOVE Vivienne Westwood jewellery, and for designer pieces it's actually quite reasonably priced for earrings. I just get a bit nervous wearing them incase i lose them, so don't tend to wear them all that often. I have quite a few pairs now, my favourites are the classic orb ones.
Dream pair of earrings though i have to say would be the Coco chanel ones! Bit out of my price range though.


Bit chilly so teamed with my Primark aviator leather look jacket - this i am DEFINITELY getting my money's worth out of (a whole £10 that was!). I practically wear it every day.. 


Bling ring! Topshop sale bargain. 

Topshop is definitely the place to hit if you love jewellery when the sales seasons start as they have such brilliant bargains! 
Also if you leave it till a week or two after it's started they usually have further reductions so you can pick up rings for £1.50!  



The above are 2 wardrobe staples i could not be without! 

A loose floaty blouse (Primark! but Topshop do similar for double the cost!) , i have a similar one in bright pink, but i think cream is the winner as it's very classic. 
What i LOVE about this is that it can be dressed up - wear with skirt & heels for a night out or down with skinny jeans and a blazer...

Which leads me onto the second wardrobe staple.. a blazer! Think i've mentioned my love of the blazer before but seriously every wardrobe NEEDS one! 

 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...