Sunday 4 September 2011

Album of the week



This week i will be mostly listening to Examples new album Playing In The Shadows. 
I have been waiting for what seems like FOREVER for this to finally be released. It's available to download from ITunes from today however i will be purchasing the CD as i love actually having the CD.. is that a bit too 90's?! 

I know i mention Gaga alot, but this guy comes close to being my favourite music artist.  I've seen him twice live & due to see him again in December, CANNOT wait. He is unbelievable live. I never thought i would go to a dance style gig but seriously love his music (and him!). 

If for some reason you have no idea who he is.... YouTube is your friend. 

XOXO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...