Monday 12 September 2011

Last week

Sorry for the utter lack of posting recently.. i really must start posting lots of super interesting things for you all to read... I have some good ideas of things.. so watch this space. 
In the mean time this is what i have been wearing in the past week.. 





Blue floral baby doll top.. I think it's actually meant to be a dress, but it's really too short to be classed as such. 
I got it last year from New Look, ah the place i used to shop before Primark came to town. 
This top is actually quite good since it's stretchy & being pregnant i have found stretchy things are coming in very handy & saving me money on maternity wear. 
It really is a good job that i have so many pairs of leggings & baggy tops in my wardrobe already!  



I have pretty much been putting my hair into my hair donut thing every day recently, i've found that the downside of long hair is major knots. My hair is a tangled mess.. More on this in another hair related post. 
Anyways messy hair is in.. or so i've been telling myself...!  


And since it's chilly i've been living in my shearling lined coats, this denim one ( Primark ) & my leather one. 
I actually think these have been my best coat investments. Although can you really class coats that only cost £20 or less as investments?! No, probably not. But i have certainly got my wear out of them.  


See here i am wearing my leather shearling jacket.. 
It's been getting cold & wet recently, so have been layering up, i absolutely love this cable knit cardigan i bought from New Look in the sale for about £12, i have a far more expensive Topshop one but to be honest i actually think i've had more wear out of this bargain buy. 
Striped top also New Look.
Scarf - vintage darling! Well borrowed from my Nana's scarf collection, for the past year or two, i absolutely LOVE it, i think i must wear it about 3-4 days a week. Maybe it's down to the sentimental value of it, but anyways it's definitely my favourite scarf ever. (Close second is my McQueen one obviously). 
Skull pendant, which you cant see properly due to my rubbish phone quality pic but it's from Topshop & had jewel eyes. 
Also FYI phone cover is from Paperchase (only the best darn shop in the world - not biased at all.....)


 

I LOVE this ring, i think i got it from the Topshop sale for only a few pounds. 
I think i've said this before but Topshop sales are THE best for getting jewellery bargains. Accesorize is quite good in the sales too, but Topshop is bloody brilliant. 
I have a ridiculous amount of rings from there. I may do a post about my epic ring collection.. Watch this space.  




You may have noticed but i think my favourite look this month is striped tops , leather jacket & scarf.. 
can't really go wrong with this!  




Jewellery wise i have mostly been decorating my wrist with my Pandora bracelet & Links of London sweetie bracelet.
i LOVE both of these so so much. 
 I generally love charm bracelets as it is anyways, but i especially like these. Even if they are stupidly expensive. Links being more so. But it is very pretty & i love the wide choice of charms that you get. 
Although i haven't added any news ones for over a year now as i can't afford them!   Booo!


My bump is starting to make a proper appearance these days, I think if this will stretch a bit more this polo neck striped dress will come in very handy in the winter months. 
New Look.. yet again! 
I really think i need more variety in where i shop... ! 













In other non fashion related news today i found out i am expecting a baby BOY! 
This is exciting news, and i bought my first boy outfit today... 






XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...