Wednesday 5 October 2011

I've been mostly wearing...

STRIPES. 
(I apologise for my lack of posting in the last month... but i am back with a vengeance..  well inspiration anyways.. ! )

This is a collection of pictures of outfits i have been sporting last week. 
(i have a chest infection this week therefore my outfits have lacked any co-ordination or such like, and mainly consisted of PJs). 


So it was ridiculous hot over the past weekend.. October & we had a British heatwave. Mental. 
However this meant i got to crack out the aviators & this maxi dress from Primark (I really don't shop anywhere else these days ! ).
Perfect hot weather attire. 
 


 This outfit i wore to work, this dress is perfect for just throwing on & looking a little bit more "dressed" up than just wearing a top & black jeans. 
I got this in the sale from New Look about 2 years ago, and didn't wear it for ages, as i didn't really like it, but then in the past year i decided i LOVE it. Which is usually what i tend to do... 
Scarf - vintage.
Coat - New look from oh about 4 years ago... My mother likes to call this my "chemical warfare" coat. Thanks mum! I do love it, this is a really bad picture of it, it's like a metallic dark green & its waterproof too so that's handy... well mostly. Its perfect for those inbetween weather days, when it's not hot or cold!






This denim aviator has DEFINITELY had its wear already & i've only had it for 2 months max, but for £18 from Primark (again.. i know!) it really is a BARGAIN. 
And fairly warm actually, since it has the sheepskin lining all the way through and not just round the edges. 
I love stripes right now.  

 Handbag of the week - just a plain grey satchel type bag from... can you guess... Primark! This is in my bad books however.. this is about the fourth one i've had from there as the clasp lock thing keeps falling off, and this one lasted surprisingly well however the other day it broke yet again... 
Hoping i can fix it with some new screws as i actually quite like the bag, it's just the right size too. 




BUMP WATCH! -

 it would seem over the recent weeks my bump has made an appearance!



 
I LOVE this stripey vest top dress. however i don't think i would wear it as that, i prefer to layer it up as seen above during the colder months. 
So i layered it up with a basic long sleeved blue top, black jeans & a belt.. oh and my lovely Primark aviator. (See , i definitely do get my wear out of this jacket! ) . 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...