Sunday 4 December 2011

Topshop Jewellery Love

I know i've mentioned this before but i LOVE Topshop jewellery, i think it's the best high street shop for jewellery.. although the only thing that annoys me about it is that some of it does discolour. (I've been told that putting clear nail varnish stops this, but haven't got round to trying it yet)
Gold stuff always seems to turn that horrible bronze colour. Having said this, i have a YSL ring that also discoloured, which is tres annoying considering it's a designer ring!! 

Anyways i have just found these : 

That's right Jesus ear tunnels! HAHA!! Brilliant. £7.50 from Topshop. 

Anyways onto other jewellery news... i had a win on the lottery last week!! - BEST thing to happen in ages, however the disappointment was that despite getting 4 whole numbers i only got £68 - okay so that's quite a good win, but you would think for 4 numbers you'd at least get £1000+!! But no.... 
So i decided to treat myself to a little something... Topshop jewellery obviously.. 






My 2 new LUSH rings.  Okay.. so one's a bug & the others a skull - and what?! Bang on trend! 
I actually blogged about said rings back in October so i'm very happy to actually own them. 
Oh my only disappointment was that i wore my new bug ring out on Friday (the day i bought it) & noticed one of the legs is missing, so i'm going to have to take it back to exchange it. 


I have a major thing about skulls, so this is perfect for my collection. I now have a right collection of knuckle dusters! Perfect for if i ever happen to find myself in a street brawl i'm sure! 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...