Sunday 26 February 2012

Buckle Up!

River Island have redeemed themselves this week with these lovely buckle bracelets:

Brown Leopard Print Wrap Buckle Bracelet £18

Cream Buckle Bracelet £25


Back view of black leather buckle bracelet £25
Front view of black buckle bracelet £25

 I have to say i really love these, they're all real leather too so i guess that's why they are a bit on the pricey side. I think these appeal to my 'pirate' side! 
Plus i'm not that into girly bracelets too much so these are more my kind of style - minus my charm bracelets (Pandora  / Links) which are the only kind of bracelets i tend to wear really. 

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...