Monday 27 February 2012

This week..

I have mainly been wearing... (apologies for the poor quality bathroom mirror shots)

Rihanna LOUD! gig Tshirt

Rihanna Tee teamed with River Island polka dot leggings

River Island striped top, vintage scarf + Paperchase iphone cover


H&M Tshirt

H&m Tshirt + River Island tiger cardi



 I'm still feeling extremely lazy when it comes to getting dressed.. but i do have a 3 week old baby so i guess i'm excused! I have mainly been living in leggings & tshirts, oh & my big Primark Parka! 








This is a shot from me & Theo's first trip to town with the pram, he was wrapped up nice & toasty in a teddy bear pram suit from Matalan. 

 It's still chilly outside so i've been making the most out of my fur headband from Joy & my Primark aviator jacket. 
Winter is actually my favourite season, much prefer winter coats / cardigans / jumpers to flip flops & shorts! 








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...