Sunday 4 March 2012

Feeling Fruity

(This post i am aware is away from my usual fashion related posts but i thought i would branch out!) 
 
I've recently discovered that Waitrose stores possibly have the best selection of fruit juices than any other supermarket. Mainly due to the fact that they seem to have a lot more variety in juices. 
 Cawston Press juices have definitely become my favourite.
 The above flavours are the ones i've tried so far, and i have to say the Apple & Rhubarb juice is by far my favourite. Its delish - like summer in a glass. I did get strange looks when i told my mum i was drinking Apple & Beetroot juice yesterday though (it smells like jars of pickled beetroot but its actually quite nice). I also really like the delightful summer packaging - maybe thats a little bit sad to admit to..
These are currently on offer in Waitrose for 3 for £5! 

Waitrose also stock pure beetroot juice which sounds quite strange but i may have to try it one day since i do like beetroot quite a lot.. 


xoxo


 

1 comment:

  1. Marks and Spencer do a really nice beetroot, apple and blackcurrent drink too!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...