Tuesday 6 March 2012

Miracle cream?

I've just been reading this article : 

Miracle nappy cream 

So i thought since i now have a baby therefore own this so called 'miracle' Sudocrem, i would try this myself as i have quite a few spots on my face and it will be interesting to see if it does actually clear them up.
I don't watch TOWIE (must be one of the very few people my age who don't!) so i didn't know that this was the new beauty craze! 

I shall update you as to whether it works! But for a mere £3.49 it's worthwhile just to buy it to give it a try if you do suffer from spots as you can also use it for cuts & grazes due to its antiseptic qualities. 

Watch this space! 

xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...