Friday 16 March 2012

This week...

This week i have mostly been wearing...



1. This is what i wore today, what i like to consider fairly 'smart casual' attire. 
Black jeans - New Look
Striped top - H&M maternity (i'm pretty sure it's still acceptable for me to get my moneys worth out of maternity wear by still wearing them! 
Scorpion Necklace - Topshop in the sale for £1.50 BARGAIN!
Blazer - H&M
Bag - Primark (where else?!)

2. I've really been loving my H&M black blazer recently, i think mainly because the weathers been a bit warmer yet not enough to go coatless so a blazer is perfect for that kind of inbetween weather. I honestly believe every wardrobe should have at least one blazer - black obviously being the most versatile colour to get. 
Scarf - Primark (How they don't get caught out for copyright infringement for these scarves is beyond me, but i am not complaining!!) - i LOVE the bright contrasting colours of this scarf, meaning its the perfect way to jazz up a plain jeans & tshirt combo, smartened up with my H&M blazer. 
Sunglasses - can't remember where these are from, but probably Primark!


3. Dress - Primark (last summer £10). I do love a good Primark dress bargain like this one, it made perfect work attire since it was something i could just throw on & look vaguely put together! I also really like that it can be worn with black tights / leggings when its a bit colder & a top underneath like seen here. Also looks nice with pumps or boots which is always good! I always like to pick dresses that can be worn whatever the season.

4.  Can't really go wrong with a basic look like this, i got this scarf the other day for a bargain £2!! I LOVE it, it reminds me a bit of the Louis Vuitton stoles - although totally the wrong colours. Its perfect for dressing up a basic outfit like this. My only slight problem was that the scarf started to colour my white tee slightly pink...
Black Jeans & white tee - New Look
Scarf - Primark

5. This little coral coloured bag is from Primark, i actually bought it as i thought it would come in very handy for when i'm out & about with the pram, as at the moment i've been stuffing my handbag in the compartment underneath the pram but that means i have to keep bending down to get my purse out so i thought this would be much better. This bag also has 2 zipped compartments inside which is really handy to keep my bits & pieces seperate, it's a very good size too - well by that i mean i can fit my keys / phone / purse / sunglasses / lipgloss in it, which is all i really need when popping out. 

6.  My lovely leopard print Primark bargain! My scarf collection is pretty hefty these days!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...