Saturday 17 March 2012

Today


^ This is what i have been wearing today. 

Top / jeans - New Look (from years ago..)
Denim shearling jacket / bag / feathered boots - Primark
Skull ring / snake earrings - Topshop


I LOVE this jacket, i've actually not worn it for ages, i think i temporarily forgot i owned it since i've mainly been in my leather aviator jacket & my parka over the past few months. 
But it's perfect for those chilly spring days!
 I also absolutely adore these boots! They were only £17 (as far as i can remember) and they're very comfortable, plus i think they look a bit more expensive than that. My mum told me i had "chicken feet" today though! 


Jewellery wise... can't go wrong with a knuckle duster skull! The earrings i hadn't worn till today.. i discovered i had quite a few bits of jewellery from Topshop that i hadn't worn....




 
 ^ Yes clearly i had gone a tad mad in the Topshop sale at some point then forgotten all about this stash! So gonna have to start making my way through this little lot!
 I know i've said this before but i am addicted to Topshop jewellery, just cannot resist their sales, especially when pieces go down to £1.50! Absolute bargains!

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...