Sunday 15 April 2012

Bag of the Week

Okay so it's not really a 'bag of the week' since it's a bag that i've been using every week for around 2 months now! However i think it deserves a mention since i LOVE it..

My Cath Kidston floral change bag - the perk of being a mummy is that you get to purchase delightful bags like these!

Cath Kidston £65
 I was originally worried that it would be deemed too 'girly' since i bought it during my pregnancy when i knew that i was expecting a boy, however as lots of people have pointed out to me that it is infact a bag for me despite the fact that it is filled with baby essentials for him. 
 I have to admit i didn't even look at other change bags as i instantly had my heart completely set on buying a Cath Kidston bag as a treat! I'm so glad i did, i really love it! 
Plus it goes so perfectly with my pram which is lime green! 


Mothercare My3 pram





This change bag comes complete with bottle holder as seen in the pic, aswell as a matching floral PVC change mat which is quite padded compared to others i've seen. It also has lots of pockets / compartments which is brilliant for keeping all his bibs / muslins / nappies seperate. 

I manage to squeeze everything i need for outings in this bag and it hangs nicely over the pram handles. Despite it being quite pricey at £65, it's definitely been worth while so far, and you need a change bag - no matter what my mother says about it being acceptable to use a plastic carrier bag, as if! 

I've never really been able to justify buying myself a Cath Kidston handbag, so this has satisfied that need! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...