Sunday 15 April 2012

Draw Something

My newest addiction - Draw Something! 


I love this App! It seems to have really taken off recently!
Its a very simple idea, but yet totally and utterly addictive.
Basically you have to draw a picture (ranging from cupcakes to Beyonce) and then your opponent has to guess what it is using the jumbled letters beneath it, so the better the drawing the more likely they will be able to guess. 

What makes it good is that you can play against your facebook friends, although i have to say this has resulted in numerous texts telling me my drawing skills are rubbish.. however  the more i play the better i think my drawings are getting ! 

 This is my best drawing so far : 





xoxo

1 comment:

  1. everyone is enjoying Draw Something. Draw Something is a super fun method to seek out out that you're a terrible artist and/or that your friends are super dumb and can't figure anything out. This is SO cool. Make people to realize that they need Draw Something skills.
    rugrats draw something

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...