Friday 27 April 2012

What i Wore Today




I just got this dress yesterday and i absolutely LOVE it. Stripes are my favourite pattern ever, so whenever i find anything i like with stripes on, i just have to buy it!
Since it was a bit chilly, i teamed the skater dress with a plain black long sleeved top from New Look, black leggings, boots and then added my Primark aviator jacket (which i think has been my absolute best buy from there as it only cost me £10 reduced and i wear it most days!).
The ring i wore, is quite old now, but i discovered it when i was sorting out my jewellery stands the other day, i love big chunky rings like this!
Oh & scarf = vintage!




1 comment:

  1. I love the dress and the ring! They go so well together!!! Love your blog by the way! Couldn't resist following you.

    I look forward to your future posts!

    All the best,
    Donna.

    http://voediaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...