Tuesday 30 August 2011

Handbag of the week









RIVER ISLAND POLKA DOT BAG.

Okay yes i will admit this bag has seen much much better days, HOWEVER it is probably about 2-3 years old now. I still love it, i've just dug it out to use this week as my handbag. 
I like to rotate my bags rather than just stick with ones for months on end, especially since i have quite a few of them.. 
I do love this bag, it's very cute in my opinion, plus it has leopard print lining! I love little touches like that. They actually brought this out in red polka dots too but i personally think this is more a classic look.
Bags like this are PERFECT size for the amount of junk i stick in my handbags.

Hmm... i do wonder if i could wash it!? 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE this bag. I was looking at the pictures thinking, I must get one then you said it was 2-3 years old! :-( Good ole ebay has come up trumps and I've found one! I must shop in River Island more. Thank you for showing me this gorgeous bag. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you love it! It's such a cute bag! I was surprised to see it being sold on EBay for £15+ considering how old it is. They did a PVC version the year after but i wasn't too keen on that as i prefer the canvas feel.

    River Island are very good for handbags, they tend to have the "designer" look but without the whopping price tag. Very good quality too. The summer & January sales are brilliant times to go bag shopping in there - but get there early as the best ones sell out super fast!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...