Wednesday 23 November 2011

Fringe love .

I got my hair done yesterday.. This in itself is pretty much an amazing thing since I only had it done last in September . (I say this because usually it takes me 6 months to a year to get around to booking another appointment ) .

I have some what of a hairdresser phobia.. I'm not even sure why as I always love the super shiny hair that I come out of the salon with.

I have however now found a hairdresser who doesn't talk, which is also amazing. I've always hated the boring conversation you have to make while shouting over the hair dryers . So this is just brilliant . I think that's a reason why I went back actually.

Anyways so yes I got my hair done, it's lovely, shiny & my fringe is back to being fringe like instead of a mess .
Because my hair s quite thick & now rather long I always find it ridiculous knotty so it's nice to be able to actually get a brush through it !

Xoxo

Ps I can now blog from my iPhone, this makes me very happy & also it might mean I make some interesting blog posts while out & about if I see anything interesting in the shops & can slyly take pictures..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...