Wednesday 23 November 2011

New Boots .

These boots were made for walking.
These are my lovely / wonderful / amazing new boots ... Cowboy boots with feathers - seriously the best new boots around!
Primark £18 if you must know.. Complete & utter bargain in my opinion.

I LOVE winter boots, and these are no exception, although I do wonder how long the feathers will last.. However there is detailing etched on the boots so they ll still look good even when all the feathers have dropped off .

I do wish they also did a black version of these boots!

I'm just in love with these boots right now though. Last year it was all about my black studded leather biker boots, this year it is all about these feathery bad boys!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...