Wednesday 23 November 2011

My Fashion Boudoir

((( So i have just discovered quite a lot of pictures that i have previously taken for the purposes of blogging yet never got round to putting them up.. 
While i am on a bit of a blogging frenzy this week i thought i best get round to it. )))

My Fashion Boudoir!
I don't think i have posted pictures of my wardrobes etc on here since i have sorted them all out from moving house in the summer.. So here is my collection of clothes / jewellery / shoes & general tat!! 




FYI - Glitter Mary available from Paperchase (blatantly). 
This is my over crammed jewellery hand which may well tip over any day now with the amount of giant rings i've stuff on each finger. 

Rings are definitely my weak point. I can't resist them.  





My beauty stash.. which is all stuffed onto a "vintage" (kind of..) bookshelf. 

 My dressing table - complete with glittery Mary & Jesus statues of course! And numerous make up bag... Spot the Paperchase items! ha. 
Just as an additional note, i'd always wanted a proper dressing table - you know the type, white, with a big triple mirror, little stool.. however i couldn't afford to buy one SO i asked my Grandad if i could have this old wooden table from his garage, threw a lacey bit of material over it, added a little mirror & hey presto !!




Wardrobe numero uno - Thats right.. i have 2 wardobes and what?! 
This open wooden / canvas one was an Ikea bargain for around £30. I like having all my clothes on display, except it does have the disadvantage of looking slightly messy due to how over crammed it is. 
Collection of overnight bags on the top shelf. 
Oh and my pretty black & white mannequin to the left of the picture currently modelling a floppy hat.  

 My earring box! Just literally stuffed full with all my earrings, which actually thinking about i need to get more wear out of since i don't actually seem to wear any "fashion" ones very often.

 

My perfume collection... 
Can you tell i'm a fan of the Britney perfumes?! Oh and DKNY and Marc Jacobs Daisy perfumes for that matter... 

Not that you can really make it out but there is also a cat ring holder in this picture holding even more rings... 








My rather lovely shoe shaped jewellery tree, with a collection of necklaces dangling... 

 Bird wire jewellery holder (Marks & Spencers) , used for necklaces & rings. All these jewellery tree's / holders do come in very handy, especially as they stop necklaces getting all tangled up. And when they look as delightful as this, who can resist?!

 

Yet more rings ( i did say that i can't resist...). 
On a rather beautiful hand painted ring stand which i adore, it was a present the other year.
Numerous flower rings on this one! 
Definitely a knuckle duster fan!

 The door of my second wardrobe which has a handy rail which has become extremely useful for storing my scarf collection on.. Another item that i can't resist is the humble scarf! Especially silky ones, i LOVE them. Especially the Leopard print one pictured above. They are such a simple way to jazz up an outfit with no effort! 



 My shoe collection.... well half of it.... Shoe rack from Argos, think it was a bargain price of about £6! This is my "nicer" collection of shoes, as opposed to my every day scruffy shoes which are all stuffed in the porch on another shoe rack. Oh and then i have the really old collection of trainers / walking boots ( yes that's right, i own walking boots!) under my stairs...






  That is my spare room.... my beautiful little collection of jewellery stands, and then along the shelf at the top i have my collection of Pandora bags & Vivienne Westwood little grey boxes. 

So that is my collection of clothes / shoes / jewellery.

I also feel the need that i should document how pretty & organised they look now before i have to reorganise to make room for a certain little baby.... Because you know obviously babies take priority over shoe collections & dressing tables.

Making this post has made me realise.. i have quite the collection it would seem! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...