Wednesday 11 April 2012

What's in Your Handbag?!

Well this is a bizarre exhibition.. Handbag art exhibition 
I wish an artist would come up to me and offer me £400 to reveal whats in my handbag!  I doubt anyone would be interested enough in old receipts though! 

My handbag always seems to weigh a ton yet it never has anything even remotely interesting in it! 
Mind it would seem that none of the contents of the handbags in the exhibition have anything interesting in them either! 
How exactly is revealing whats in random womens handbags art? Although having said that how are a lot of things classed as art! - Damien Hirst & Tracey Emin spring to mind...


I think all this proves is that women weigh their handbags down with lots of junk! 


xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...