Tuesday 10 April 2012

this week..

I am totally addicted / in love with the new Batiste Cherry dry shampoo spray





The smell is just oh so fruity! It smells utterly delish!  It's currently on 3 for 2 with all other hair care products in Boots stores, so i stocked up the other day!!
I am completely reliant on dry shampoo, i really honestly don't know what i did before the days of Batiste! Okay, maybe this makes me sounds extremely lazy when it comes to actually washing my hair with water & the whole shebang but it takes FOREVER to dry. 
But luckily my hair doesn't go very greasy so i can get away with washing it every 2-3 days and this is perfect for using inbetween actual washing! 
I also love the tropical one! 
It's one of those revolutionary products i don't think i could live without, much like mascara! 
Although having said that, you can actually just use talcum powder to banish greasy roots, but of course that doesn't smell as lush! And last time i tried this i just looked like i had gone grey prematurely! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are always gratefully received and i try to reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...